Thursday, July 17, 2014

The Shoes I've Been Wearing All Summer

I have weird feet. One is slightly bigger than the other and I have ridiculously narrow heels with a normal width front that makes buying shoes impossible. I had been coveting these sandals all last summer but they were too expensive to make the jump. In October, Nordstrom had a 25% off sale on Tory Burch so even though it wasn't sandal season I knew I had to pick these up.


They do run a bit small, so keep that in mind if you're interested (I'm normally an 8-8.5 but got a size 9). They're leather, so expect them to stretch a bit, but they were comfortable right from the get go. I wore them all day walking around Disney last year and had no issue. I think my favorite thing about them is the versatility-- I can wear them with a nice outfit to work or just as easily pair them with shorts and a t shirt. They're great quality and the signature Tory Burch logo adds that little punch to make them more than just your basic sandal. There are still a couple of months of warm weather left, so if you have the money, go ahead and splurge now. Trust me, they're worth it.

1 comment:

  1. These shoes look amazing:))
    I would love to see you on my blog!
    xoxo Antonella !

    ReplyDelete