Tuesday, July 29, 2014

A Few New Clothing Items

I haven't bought a ton of clothes this summer, so I decided to take advantage of the amazing shopping in San Francisco. Everything I bought was really affordable and great for most seasons.
H&M Dress, $49.95, not online. I have wanted this dress for oh so long but never took the plunge. I finally got it after a few months of lusting and I love it so much. It fits perfectly and somehow the high neckline looks good, which never happens.
TJ Maxx Skater Dress, $14.99, not online. TJ Maxx is usually a crapshoot for me but this little number stood out. It was so affordable, has a cute little back cutout, and is in one of my favorite colors.

Brandy Melville Crop Top, $18. Even though this is a crop top, it's very boxy and loose fitting, so it can easily be worn on a relaxed day. I love the fit of this and it's more colorful than a plain white shirt.
Nordstrom Tank Top, $26. The flowy fit of this is super flattering, and I love the embroidered detail that dresses up this tank top. It's very soft and can be dressed up or down.
Buckle Long Sleeve Tee, $29.95, not online. Besides the fact that this is my favorite color, the crochet on the sleeves reminded me of a Free People shirt (for half the price!). 

Also, here's your latest America Horror Story: Freak Show update because I'm obsessed. They've finally released a cast list for most main characters.

1 comment: