Saturday, July 5, 2014

Nars Fairy Kiss Palette & A Hilarious Read

I was browsing around Vivianna's blog last week and stumbled upon a mention of the Nars Fairy's Kiss Eyeshadow Palette. It's a mix of purpley grey matte and shimmers (some of my favorite colors) so I knew I had to have it. My only complaint is it's kind of small for the price point but the shadows are gorgeous and the small size makes it great for traveling. Mine just arrived today and I can't wait to play with it. It reminds me of the Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Palette, which I also own and seems like it offers more bang for your buck. Look how gorgeous it is.


Yesterday I read I Like You Just the Way I Am by Jenny Mollen. It's written by Jason Bigg's (American Pie dude) wife and she is hilarious. It reminded me of books written by Chelsea Handler and is a compilation of short stories about her life as a struggling actor in LA. It breezed by too quickly, and I actually laughed out loud a few times. It's a great pick-me-up book when you're looking for something light and humorous to read. I'm also following her on twitter where she posts funny updates erryday. I give it 5/5 stars!


In addition to reading that book yesterday, I was lucky enough to celebrate the fourth with a few of my sorority sisters who visited. They just graduated but I missed them dearly and was so happy to spend some time with them. We took an obligatory selfie which I have included to prove that I do in fact have friends.

One last thing, I just found out that one of my favorite books Before I Sleep is becoming a movie! I read this two years ago and it's an amazing thriller. It's very Memento-esque, which is my all-time favorite movie, and you can check out the trailer here

1 comment:

  1. The Nars palette looks gorgeous! I must get into reading again Xx
    http://louiselovesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete