Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Summer Playlist

This blog is called makeupMUSICbooks.com so I thought it was time to do a post about music. I don't really listen to Top 40 music, so while these songs are not really new or summer related, they're what have been on repeat these past couple of months. I also listen to The Kooks Pandora all the time, and they're one of my favorite bands. I'm seeing them in concert in a couple of weeks so expect a blog post on that. I've listed links to all of the songs below. What songs have you been loving this summer? Let me know!
  1. Crooked Teeth--Death Cab for Cutie
  2. We Intertwined--The Hush Sound
  3. Rich Girl--Lake Street Dive
  4. Henrietta--The Fratellis
  5. Time of the Season--The Zombies
  6. Have I Been A Fool--Jack Penate
  7. I Want You Back--Lake Street Dive
  8. Another Saturday Night--Sam Cooke
  9. Eddie's Gun--The Kooks
  10. Let's Dance to Joy Division--The Wombats
  11. For the Girl--The Fratellis
  12. I Saw Her Standing There--The Beatles
  13. Rude--Magic (I had to throw in one Top 40s hit)
Also you have to take 22 seconds out of your life to watch the teaser trailer for American Horror Story: Freakshow. I don't know what freaks me out more--this or the fact that I'm going to have to wait every week for a new episode instead of binge-watching it in two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment