Wednesday, October 1, 2014

"This or That" Tag

Another tag means inserting another Silly Rachel pic

Makeup
Blush or Bronzer? Is it weird to say I like something in between? My favorite blushes are the natural, bronzy looking ones but not as deep as a bronzer.
Lipgloss or Lipstick? Lipstick, because it stays on longer.
Eyeliner or Mascara? I guess mascara, because that's what I would throw on in a hurry, but I have more fun playing with eyeliner.
Foundation or Concealer? I always wear both, but concealer is the most important for covering up my dark circles.
Neutral or Color Eyeshadow? Neutrals, and any sort of colors I like are usually muted neutrals (pinks or purples).
Pressed or Loose eye shadows? Pressed are much easier to work with.
Brushes or Sponges? Brushes all the way--the one time I used a sponge I did not like it. 
Nails
O.P.I or China Glaze? I'm gonna say neither and go with Essie.
Long or Short? A medium length just above the finger tip.
Acrylic or Natural? Natural.
Brights or Darks? I gravitate towards brights in the spring/summer and darks in the fall/winter.
Flower or No Flower? I don't do designs. 
Body
Perfume or Body Splash? I wear both but like the strength of perfumes.
Lotion or Body Butter? I really have no preference--I use both.
Body wash or Soap? Body wash is much easier!
LUSH or Other Bath Company? I do love Lush, but I also really like The Body Shop.
Fashion
Jeans or Sweat pants? Leggings!
Long sleeve or Short? Again, depends on season/temp. 
Dresses or Skirts? Dresses are a lot easier to throw on and call it an outfit. 
Stripes or Plaid? Plaid--stripes don't really work with my body type. 
Flip flops or Sandals? I basically live in my Rainbows over the summer, so flip flops. 
Scarves or Hats? Scarves--the only time I would ever wear a hat is for winter warmth.
Studs or Dangly Earrings? I like dangly earrings in my first hole because the rest of my piercings are studs. 
Necklaces or Bracelets? I wear the same necklace every day, which I love, but bracelets are where I usually change it up. 
Heels or Flats? Flats are much preferred for this tall chick.
Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots? Riding boots for sure--my Frye Melissa button boots are my obsession.
Jacket or Hoodie? Jackets tend to make things a little less causal, so I opt for those. 
Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe? For some reason, Charlotte Russe always decides to add one weird thing to instantly make an item un-cute. I have better luck at Forever 21 but unfortunately there are none in VT :(
Abercrombie or Hollister? I haven't shopped at either of these places in a couple of years, but I still have some Abercrombie items lingering in my closet.
Saks 5th or Nordstrom? Nordstrom, hands down. Another luxury not available in VT :(
Hair
Curly or Straight? Obviously curly, since that's what my hair naturally is, but it's fun to straighten every so often.
Bun or Ponytail? Buns work with my hair a bit earlier.
Bobby pins or Butterfly clips? Bobby pins.
Hair spray or Gel? I don't really use either, but hair spray is more frequently used.
Long or Short? Longer is always better than shorter.
Light or Dark? Once a brunette, always a brunette. 
Side sweep bangs or Full bangs? Full bangs have a much softer look in my opinion. 
Up or Down? My hair is almost always down.
Random
Rain or Shine? I'm one of those weirdos who prefers rainy days.
Summer or Winter? I like aspects of both, but winters in New England can be really freezing.
Fall or Spring? Fall all the way.
Chocolate or Vanilla? Usually chocolate.
East coast or West coast? Although I grew up on the east coast, I feel like my heart belongs to California and plan on moving there after I graduate.
I tag all of you to do this! Mention a comment if you've done it on your blog :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment