Friday, October 17, 2014

Origins Skincare Winners

I've always been a fan of the Origins brand--they strive to use organic and natural ingredients, but products aren't crazy expensive. These are the products I use from the brand and have been loving, although there are many other products they offer for any skincare needs (plus they have some cute makeup too).

1. Ginzing Refreshing Face Mask. Although you're supposed to just leave this on for 10 minutes then tissue off, I usually leave it on overnight. It's a gelly-like consistency that absorbs into skin and I use it on days when my skin is feeling a bit dull. The cooling sensation is nice and I imagine would be great in summer (of course I got it at the end of August).
2. Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask. Once again, I'm breaking the Origins rules and I use this pretty much every night as my moisturizer. It's not so much as a mask as a really intense moisturizer with a thick consistency that really works. I have combo/dry skin and don't wake up feeling oily, but those with oilier skin might need to be more sparing.
3. Ginzing Refreshing Scrub Cleanser. I use this every morning and love the scent to wake me up. Although it has exfoliating beads, it's more of a cleanser texture so it's not harmful to use everyday. I'm not sure if I've noticed that much of a difference since switching over from the Clarisonic cleanser I used to use, but then again, I didn't really have any major concerns to take care of so I give it a thumbs up.
4. Ginzing Brightening Eye Cream. I guess I just really love the ginzing line, but this eye cream is pretty new to me. It claims to brighten dark circles, which is my biggest concern, and I do see a slight improvement when I've been using it. Now we just have to wait to see if this is long term!

This semester is definitely busier than I thought it would be, but I am still trying to post as much as I can on here! It can be difficult to come up with content, so let me know if there's anything you'd like to see (reviews, tags, etc.)

2 comments:

  1. These all sound really good I want to try them lovely post:)
    www.misslaurenmorgan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to try the eye cream, I have such trouble with dark circles!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete