Friday, August 1, 2014

Calling All Photographers!

I think it's about time I get a real camera. I find that having great quality pictures is something that makes a blog stand out amongst others. I've just been taking pictures from my iPhone, which is fine but doesn't deliver the best results. Now I'm not looking for anything ridiculously expensive, but I would like a digital camera around $200 that can do the job. However, I'm hopeless in the matter of knowing which is the best. This is where you come in. If you're a blogger who has a camera they like,  or just an avid photographer, let me know which ones are the best! I've done a little browsing on Amazon and thought this one might work. Yes I do love that it's purple but that's not a requirement.

Please leave a comment/link below with suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment