Thursday, August 14, 2014

Constant Repurchases

I like to try new products as much as possible, but there are some things that I use every day. I've constantly repurchased these products and I'm sure I'll be buying these for months to come (unless some awesome new innovative thing comes out).


1. Clean & Clear Night Relaxing Cleansing Wipes. I used to be a huge Neutrogena cleansing wipes fan, but then these came on the market and changed my mind. They're wet enough to take off everything in one swipe (although sometimes I use cleansing oil before), and smell amazing. The lavender aroma is what really sold me on these.
2. Lancome Enhancing Lash Base. I can't stop raving about this stuff--lash primer in general is such an over-looked product. It separates, defines, and lengthens your lashes all before you even apply mascara. I notice such a difference whenever I use this.
3. Almay Makeup Eraser Sticks. Q Tips are great for cleaning up eyeliner messes, but sometimes you just need a little more. These are Q Tips with built in make-up remover, and I always use these to touch-up my waterline eyeliner.
4. Skindinavia Makeup Setting Spray. I alternate between this and the Urban Decay All Nighter Spray, but they're made from the same company so it doesn't matter. I just use a couple of sprays on my entire face when I'm done, and it makes my makeup last so much longer it's crazy.
5. Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot Setting Powder. This is my final step before I spray with setting spray, but I get a bit oily in my T Zone, so this controls it. It looks yellowy but applies translucent, and gives skin a smooth finish.

If you haven't watched How I Met Your Mother yet, binge-watch now. I've watched 6 seasons in one week (crazy), but it is hilarious. Today is my last day of work, and I'm really sad to be leaving the best job I've ever worked at. I move into my sorority house a week from today and time just seems to be moving so fast--how am I already a junior in college?

1 comment: