Friday, July 31, 2015

Ask Me Anything!

Happy Friday! I've done a fair amount of tags and share some personal things in posts, but wanted to do a proper question and answer on the blog! I'll answer anything (within reason) whether it's about beauty, music, books, my life, the world, etc. Either comment on this post or tweet me @rpolansky77. You'll of course be recognized and I'm hoping the post will go up next Wed. or Fri.
Hopefully you'll enjoy getting to know me more and I look forward to answering your questions :)

Wearing the new Marc Jacobs Primer and Full Coverage Foundation (reviewed here)

So go ahead, comment or tweet me. You know you want to...

1 comment:

  1. why are you so cool? can you show us products on your face not just your arm? thanks. Why do you give mostly positive reviews? do you not dislike anything?

    ReplyDelete