Monday, July 27, 2015

Marc Jacobs Full Coverage Foundation and Coconut Face Primer

I love Marc Jacobs Beauty. In addition to extremely sleek and luxurious packaging, the products themselves are wonderful. I've raved about the eyeliners, which are probably my favorite item, but I also own a mascara, some lip glosses, concealers, etc. So you can bet I was super excited when I learned they had a new primer and foundation launching. I ordered the primer online and got the foundation at a Sephora near me at home -- it's so new it wasn't on the shelves yet, but they still helped me find a perfect match.


First, let's talk about the Under(cover) Perfecting Coconut Primer. I love the luxurious glass bottle and love even more that it comes with a pump. This is meant to be hydrating and nourishing, which helps when dealing with a fuller coverage foundation. It's supposed to make you look younger (which isn't really a concern for me) as well as smooth out imperfections. I'm loving it so far. 

I have the Re(marc)able Full Cover Foundation Concentrate (that's a mouthful) in Bisque Medium, which is for fair skin with neutral undertones. There are a lot more shades than the original gel serum foundation, so I would suggest swatching this in store. It's a full coverage foundation, so you only need a few jobs. I'm not crazy about the dropper applicator but it makes do. It reminds me of a thicker version of the Cover FX drops -- a little goes a long way. Although it's more matte than dewy, I find it sinks into my skin perfectly and provides great coverage. It's lightweight yet long wearing and would work for any skin type.

Coconut Primer and Full Coverage Foundation



Even though these launched less than a week ago, have you tried them? Let me know if you have any other Marc Jacobs product recommendations! 

1 comment:

  1. I had to do a little bit of a double take when I saw the Coconut primer there! I love coconut oil and all of its beauty benefits but I didn't know that MJ launched this product! I've heard only good things about the foundation so I'm still quite tempted but I think I need to reduce my stash before adding more to my stash!

    Stephanie | theFantasia.com

    ReplyDelete