Monday, July 13, 2015

Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette

The most highly anticipated launch of the summer has finally landed. Details were released about the Naked Smoky Palette about 2 months ago and everyone went crazy. I got the first Naked Palette a few years ago and although I love the shades, I'm not crazy about the cardboard packaging. I also own the Naked 2 and 3, with the rosy tones of the Naked 3 being my previous favorite.


This palette is everything the hype said it would be and more. There are a variety of matte and shimmer shades that can create endless possibilities for the ultimate smoky eye. I own way too many neutral palettes, so I'm glad Urban Decay decided to release something that would change it up. Each shadow is so pigmented and creamy, and although I've only played with this for a day, I know it will soon become a favorite. Plus, the double-ended brush that is included is one of those rarities that's actually good quality. There are both shimmer and matte shades, and the shimmers aren't overly glittery while the mattes aren't overly chalky. It's a winner.


L-R: High, Dirtysweet, Radar, Armor, Slanted, Dagger, Black Market, Smolder, Password, Whiskey, Combat, Thirteen

I ordered mine directly from Urban Decay last week, and fortunately it came in two days with a special offer of free 2 day shipping. Unfortunately, it's out of stock on the website and not in stores yet but you can get it online at Sephora, Ulta, Nordstrom, etc. Don't miss out -- you need this palette in your life.

8 comments:

  1. I need this pallet. it looks so beautiful!!!
    http://amanda-speroni.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have not tried Naked products.. but I keep hearing about them!! - www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to buy this.. well maybe not need, but I want to! I already have the Naked 2 and absolutely love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot wait to get mine.. It should be sent to me soon! Its taken me forever to get my hands on it... But I have no doubt that it will be amazing! I literally love all the Naked installments! You should do a smoky eye makeup tutorial using the palette on your blog. -Christine
    www.metallicpearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete