Friday, July 3, 2015

The Summer Tag

Seeing as it's the Fourth tomorrow, I figured it was time for another tag! If you do this, make sure you comment below and link to your blog.



1. WHEN DO/DID YOU GET OUT OF SCHOOL?
I get out the first week of May! And I start at the end of August... it's crazy getting an extra month of summer in university.

2. BEACHES OR POOLS?
Depends on location... If I want to go swimming, I prefer a pool because it's usually cleaner and more temperate.

3. ARE YOU GOING ON ANY SUMMER VACATIONS? IF NOT, WHAT'S YOUR DREAM SUMMER VACATION?
I believe I may be going to Cape Cod in a month, not super exciting but something to do.

4. S'MORES OR ICE CREAM?
Ice cream all the way!

5. WHATS YOUR MOST FUN SUMMER MEMORY?
I've been to so many camps I can't even keep it straight, but about five years ago, I went to a pre-college camp at Yale. It was a great experience to get a taste of independence and college and I had so many amazing experiences.

6. DOES YOUR SKIN TAN OR BURN?
It used to tan but now it sometimes burns :/

7. HOW DO YOU WEAR YOUR HAIR IN THE SUMMER?
 I work inside at an office, so pretty much down in the same style.

8. FAVORITE SUMMER NAIL POLISH?
I haven't seen them pop up in too many places, but my favorite nail salon at home uses something called Vinyl Polish. It lasts as long as gel and isn't nearly as bad for your nails. I like the color Cake Pop.

9. WOULD YOU RATHER SPEND A DAY OUTSIDE IN A POOL OR INSIDE WATCHING NETFLIX?
Can I have both? If it's super hot, I'd rather be inside with AC.

10. SUNGLASSES OR HATS?
Sunglasses.

11. WHAT IS YOUR SONG OF THE SUMMER?
I've been loving Someone New by Hozier for the past few months and it's still going strong.

12. DO YOU HAVE A SUMMER BUCKET LIST? IF SO, SHARE SOME THINGS ON THE LIST.
I would love to go on a hike and take advantage of more of the outdoor activites in Vermont since it's my last summer here.

13. BIKINIS, TANKINIS OR ONE PIECES?
Bikinis.

14. MUST HAVE SUMMER MAKEUP PRODUCT?
Oh god too many to count! SO many new brands release their lines during the summer -- anything long lasting is always good.

15. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE THING ABOUT SUMMER?
Hmm I wanna say no schoolwork, but at this point, my job is taking up more hours and I'm feeling less stimulated than the school year. A steady cash flow is nice though.

6 comments:

  1. Love this kind of Q&A :)

    www.maireem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same about inside/outside in the heat! I sit in bed watching netflix or reading thinking 'I should really go outside' then I do and I'm like hmm... Was comfier inside...

    Hannah x
    xhannahsaidso.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a lot in common! :)

    I hope that you visit my blog too and maybe follow: SPIKED-SOUL.BLOGSPOT.COM :)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this was a lovely tag to read, i'm loving that hozier song too!
    natasha // eyebrows, inc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd choose sunglasses over hats any day too! I am definitely a sunglasses addict. Great post also, it's a really fun way to get to know you better.

    - www.veebzboo.com

    ReplyDelete