Monday, December 15, 2014

Makeup Shakeup #1

The semester is finally over! It's been an especially rough week but I'm glad it's finally over. I'm home from school for an entire month (it hasn't sunk in yet), which means I'm away from my makeup stash collection. In addition to keeping my travel makeup bag at home (there's a post on it here), I packed another bag of my not-quite-essentials that I still wanted to keep in rotation. I'm sure I'll buy some stuff when I'm home but here are the items I'm going to be primarily using this month.



I'm excited to be back on my blogging grind this week! I have a few post ideas but let me know what you'd like to see. There's a lot of exciting new products at the drugstore that I want to review, and comment if you want an in-depth review on anything in this post :)


3 comments:

  1. We've never heard of the brand Aerin. We'll have to check them out. We'd love a review of the Charlotte Tilbury palette!

    M + K

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete