Wednesday, December 31, 2014

December Favorites

Ahh I can't believe this is my last post of December. I've had my blog for about 6 months and am incredibly grateful for all of my readers and support. It's been really fun to do and I can't wait for bigger and better things to come in 2015. I do want to do a "2014 Favorites" but since the majority of my makeup is at school, that may be more of a mid-January post. I've tried lots of awesome products this month (actually having good shopping around is super dangerous) and here's what I've been loving.


Chantecaille Brilliant Gloss in Lucky. One of my favorite bloggers Amelia Liana has raved about this lip gloss for ages, so I took the plunge and bought it. It's a gorgeous peachy pink nude with a perfect amount of sparkle. I've been really into nude lips lately so this looks great over lipstick and isn't too sticky.
L'Oreal Super Slim Eyeliner. I never thought I could find an eyeliner I would love as much as my Marc Jacobs one, but this one rivals it. It's incredibly cheap, super long lasting, the perfect matte black shade, and it's really easy to remove. I'll definitely be repurchasing this and I wish it was available in more colors.
GlamGlow Thirsty Mud Hydrating Treatment. If you have dry skin, run to your nearest Sephora and scoop this baby up. I love to leave this on instead of a moisturizer at night and it is so incredibly moisturizing. It doesn't really leave a gross slimy film, although I would recommend actually using this as a removable mask during the day. Plus it smells like coconut, which is a bonus in my book.
Dior Star Fluid Foundation. It's been a while since I've tried a new foundation and this one has been on my wishlist for quite sometime. It has buildable coverage to give you anywhere from a light to heavier coverage and leaves a great, natural finish. It's slightly dewier than matte but not so shiny that you look greasy.
Tarte Colored Clay CC Undereye Corrector in Light/Medium. My dark circles have been thanking me ever since I got this. You can use it alone or under concealer, and the salmony tone helps to counteract the blueness. It's creamy but doesn't crease and could soon achieve holy-grail status.
Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in East End Snob, Addiction, and Epic. Like I said, I've been loving nude, Kylie Jenner type lips and these babies easily help me achieve that. I either just line or fill in my lips, and these are super creamy and non-drying. I also love MAC lipliners but these are cheaper dupes for the popular ones like Soar, Whirl, and Spice. 

L-R: Rimmel East End Snob, Addiction, Epic, Chantecaille Lucky



I hope you all have a great New Years and I will talk to you in 2015!






3 comments:

  1. Lovely products :)


    www.Shannenandco.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice products and cute blog!
    Come over and have a look if you love make up leoniesthoughts.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh I can't believe this is my last post of December. I've had my blog for about 6 months and am incredibly grateful for all of my readers and support. It's been really fun to do and I can't wait for bigger and better things to come in 2015. I do want to do a "2014 Favorites" but since the majority of my makeup is at school, that may be more of a mid-January post. I've tried lots of awesome products this month (actually having good shopping around is super dangerous) and here's what I've been loving.
    custom tailoring services , stitching unit , best online tailor , sewing factory , sewing of ladies suits , sewing expert , sewing factory near me

    ReplyDelete