Monday, December 29, 2014

Seven Deadly Sins of Makeup Tag

Well I officially survived the holidays. And I have less than two weeks of being home, with a trip to Disney thrown in next week (surprisingly it's for educational purposes. I swear. I'm taking a class through my school). I can't believe there's only a few days left of December, and I have an awesome set of favorites coming up on Wednesday.



Greed: What’s your most expensive beauty item?
Hmmmm probably one of my perfumes like Flowerbomb. But if we're talking ridiculousness in price, I did once spend $50 on a Tom Ford lipstick.

Wrath: What item do you have a love/hate relationship with? 
I love liquid eyeliner and wear it everyday. When I have more time or for a special occasion, I like to rock a winged look but I'm convinced my eyes are different shapes and it's almost impossible to get an even look.

Gluttony: What brand takes up most of your collection?
I'm gonna go with Charlotte Tilbury--I think I own 95% of all her items.

Sloth: What product do you neglect the most due to laziness?
I am pretty bad about contouring--I like the look it gives and it doesn't take that long. I just always forget it.

Pride: What product gives you the most confidence?
Concealer is definitely on the top of the list because I'm so self-conscious about my dark circles. A nice smoky eye always boosts my confidence too.

Lust: Which item is top of your beauty wish list?
I've been pining for a Tom Ford eyeshadow quad for a while, but I just can't bring myself to spend that much money on one quad right now.

Envy: Which makeup product/look is great on others but not on you?
I don't really look good in super bright blushes or lipsticks. If I do buy a brighter color I make sure to still keep it as natural as possible.

2 comments:

  1. Great tag :)


    Shannenandco.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I officially survived the holidays. And I have less than two weeks of being home, with a trip to Disney thrown in next week (surprisingly it's for educational purposes. I swear. I'm taking a class through my school). I can't believe there's only a few days left of December, and I have an awesome set of favorites coming up on Wednesday.
    gold shawls and wraps , shawl wholesale online , prom shawl , embroidered pashmina shawl , pashmina shawls manufacturers , shawl fashion , men's pashmina shawls , best pashmina shawls , buy shawl , pashmina shawl in nepal

    ReplyDelete