Monday, December 22, 2014

New Beauty Launches to Get Excited For

It's not even next year and already spring makeup launches are popping up everywhere! There are a lot of cute new things that are definitely worth saving your holiday money for.

1. Chanel Spring 2015. I only own a couple of Chanel makeup pieces (for the obvious price tag reasons), but the ones I do have are great quality. The limited edition blush has an adorable flower design and seems like a great color to add a natural flush. There are also a couple of limited edition eyeshadow quads, nail polishes, and lip products.


2. Tarte Spring 2015. The big launch of this collection is an all matte eyeshadow palette--although I much prefer glitter shades, I know Tarte does mattes quite well. There's a new blush, eyeliner, lipstick, and re-promote of a lip crayon as well.



3. Too Faced Semi-Sweet Spring 2015. A companion to the milk chocolate eyeshadow palette has just launched, as well as some new melted lipstick colors. I have my eye on the Soul Mates Bronzer and Blush because Too Faced does great bronzers and this design is just too cute!

4. Benefit Puff-Off. Pretty much any new launch from Benefit gets me excited because they have the cutest packaging. This is an eye cream that de-puffs and is slightly colored to counteract blue circles. The applicator is in the shape of an iron (adorable!) and I have high hopes for this product.


5. Urban Decay Naked on the Run Palette. If you only want to treat yourself to one new thing after the holidays, this palette offers a great variety for the price. It has a full-sized Perversion mascara, eyeliner, lipgloss, 5 eyeshadows, highlighter, bronzer, and blush, all in one container! It's great for travel as well.


These are just some of the many launches I'm looking forward to. What are you excited for? Comment below!




4 comments:

  1. You can save your pennies with the On The Run palette. I bought this a few weeks ago and I've got to say I'm a tad disappointed with it. The eye shadows look gorgeous in the palette and swatch well on your fingers, but on your eyes it's a different matter. Colour pay-off isn't that grand and there's loads of fall-out...pristine foundation becomes ruined! I recommend trying before buying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a wish list, Rachel?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard great things about the Benefit de-puff :) x


    www.Shannenandco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice post !
    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete