Thursday, December 11, 2014

The Week From Hell

I'm so so sorry it's been over a week since I've written a blog post. Last Friday, my computer randomly stopped turning on and I couldn't get anything to work. Nothing in Vermont was open until Monday so I brought it to my school's computer depot and they just returned it to me today. Unfortunately, not all my preferences backed up and I'm on the latest operating system so that will take some getting used to. I'm lucky I finally got it back but going a week without a computer makes you realize how much you rely on it.

Also, it was finals week so not having a computer made it even worse. A few people let me borrow their computers, which was incredibly kind, but still made studying difficult. I'm in the process of restoring everything from my old computer.

I also lost my favorite ring which I've had for over six years so that made things even worse. Anyways, I'm off of school for a month which leaves plenty of time for blogging, so I will be back in action next week!

2 comments:

  1. Aw what a shame! We all have those weeks where all the technology suddenly goes wrong but I hope it picks up again in time for Christmas! :) x

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also had finals this week.. :( Sorry you had such a bad week!!

    www.ohmissjackie.blogspot.com enter my giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete