Wednesday, November 19, 2014

What's in My Travel Makeup Bag?

I'm going home for about a week on Friday, and although I have some makeup at home, I always find that there's a reason I left it there. It's hard to narrow down my collection to fit into one small bag for a week, but I managed to do it. Here's what I'm bringing home for the week (and will most likely bring again for December break, which is a month). A lot of these products have been featured on the blog before, since they're some of my all-time favorites. Most products are Charlotte Tilbury, which is no surprise as it's my latest favorite makeup brand.



As you can see, I'm kind of in need of a bigger bag (I do have the large Vera Bradley cosmetic but it is currently stuffed with blushes), and I have my eye on the Charlotte Tilbury Christmas makeup bag coming out soon.


Face

Eyes

Lips

Brushes

What are your essentials when you're limited to one bag for makeup?

How on point is this buzzfeed article about 29 struggles all Sephora addicts know to be true--I know they definitely apply to me. 


1 comment:

  1. Wow, your bag truly is stuffed. Time for a bigger one! I've been meaning to try the YSL Volupte Shine. :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete