Monday, November 24, 2014

Holiday Gifts for Beauty Lovers

The holidays begin in less than a month, and Black Friday is this Friday! There are so many great gift sets out already, so if you have a beauty lover in your life, one of these is sure to please (hehe rhyme. Also they work fine if you're looking to treat yourself).



1. Nars Virtual Domination Cheek Palette. I love Nars products, particularly cheek ones. This great palette includes the popular Deep Throat blush (one of my faves), Ms. Liberty highlighter (I've heard good things), two new exclusive shades, and a big Laguna bronzer. You save 90 dollars, get a great variety, and it's perfect for travel. What's not to like?
2. Sephora Gold Brush Set. I think Sephora brushes are great for their value, and this includes six different ones! They all have a beautiful gold finish, instead of the normal black, and even come with a display so you can have them front and center on your vanity.
3. First Aid Beauty Hydrating Duo. You can split up the lip balm and moisturizer or give them together. I know my skin gets really dry in the winter, and their ultra repair cream is great for hydration. The lip therapy works wonders on chapped lips and they're both fragrance free, so you can give this to anyone.
4. Smashbox Double Exposure Palette. I actually just got this for myself (expect a full review around Wed.) but I've had my eye on this for a while. I don't own the first exposed palette, but this one seems different enough that I could justify it. There's a nice variety of shades, so if you've been giving the Naked palettes to someone the past few years, this may be a welcome change. Shadows can be used wet or dry as an added bonus.
5. Kiehl's Creme de Corps Soy Milk and Honey Body Butter. If you know someone who loves pampering their skin, this body butter may be right up their alley. The texture is just as whipped as it looks in the picture, and it's one of the most moisturizing things I've ever tried. It also smells amazing and is great to soften skin right after the shower.
6. Charlotte Tilbury Mini Lipstick Charms. I couldn't do a beauty lovers gift guide without including something from Charlotte Tilbury. This kit features three of her awesome lipsticks in So Marilyn (a great true red that I love), Bitch Perfect (a nudeish coral), and Penelope Pink. A full size lipstick from her sets you back about $32, so this kit is great if you want to try out a few shades.

What's on your list for the holidays? If you'd like to see a non-beauty gift guide with more fashion and accessory type things, let me know!

I'm on Thanksgiving break this week, which means I have a whole 9 days off of school. It's awesome to come back and relax (minus the three take home finals and two in person finals I have to prepare for), but it can also be a bit lonely. I love the city of Boston more than Burlington, there's a lot more to do, but I miss the people from Burlington. Crazy to think I only go back for two weeks then am home for a month (can't think about it).

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your review on the Smashbox palette. I've really been eyeing it lately!
    xx
    Jenny // Mish Mosh Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gift ideas! I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks, that Kiehl's body butter sounds divine!

    Drea xo
    Drea's Junkyard

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to receive that Nars palette!

    xx
    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete