Monday, November 10, 2014

The "Me Time" Tag


Two of my favorite Youtubers, Essiebutton and Amelia Liana, created this tag. As winter quickly approaches and all you want to do is stay inside, I figured this tag was more than appropriate.


What do you watch or read during me-time? I love to catch up on my favorite Youtube videos, it's a great way to relax. For reading, I'll read pretty much anything but I recently read The Jewel by Amy Ewing and loved it.
What do you wear during me-time? #nobra
 I'm pretty much in leggings 24/7, but they are definitely an essential "me time" item. I also like a big comfy shirt and fuzzy socks.
What are your me-time beauty products? If it's "me time" (and no one else will see me), then I honestly don't really wear any makeup. I love to use a nice face mask (like Origins Clear Improvement Mask).

Current favourite nail polish? 
The Sally Hansen Gel Polishes are great because they last longer than normal polishes and don't ruin your nails.
What do you eat/drink during me-time? 
Popcorn is essential--I eat multiple bags a week. Trader Joe's Iced Pumpkin Scone Cookies are divine. Since it's fall, I also enjoy drinking apple cider.
Current favourite candle?
 Unfortunately I can't have candles in my sorority house, so I haven't played with candles in a while. I always love BBW's offerings though.
Do you ever have outdoor me-time? 
I'm not the biggest outdoor person--occasionally I'll go for a drive alone to clear my mind.
Would you ever go see a movie alone? For me, one of the most fun parts of seeing a movie is discussing it after and if there's no one who saw it with me, how can I do that?

Favourite online shop? Nordstrom is great for clothes and beauty, plus they have free shipping.
Anything to add? What else do you do during me-time? 

I tag anyone who wants to do this--post a link if you do!

1 comment: