Friday, September 12, 2014

September Beauty Wish List

So many products, such little cash flow. I love playing with new things, so I'm constantly looking to try new products. Here are a few things that have caught my eye that I haven't closed the deal on yet, but hope to at some point soon.

  1. Ren Flash Rinse 1 Minute Facial. Pretty much anything with the word facial automatically sells me, but every beauty blogger has been raving about this new product. You literally rinse it in for a minute to rejuvenate skin. I have a couple of these exfoliating treatments but have never tried anything from this brand, so I'm intrigued.
  2. Dior Addict Lipstick in Model. This lipstick is not new, but ViviannaDoesMakeup raves about it and I always trust her. I have other Dior products I love but I've never tried a lipstick, and this pinky nude shade seems exactly up my ally.
  3. Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation. I can't stop raving about Charlotte Tilbury and I am so excited she has launched her line in the USA. I ordered a few things from Nordstrom that should be coming any day (and a review will follow), but I'm a sucker for a dewy, lightweight foundation that gives medium coverage. I don't need any of the youth-boosting qualities yet but canceling redness and evening out large pores are always plusses.
  4. Charlotte Tilbury Color Coded Eyeshadow Palette in The Glamour Muse. Everyone also raves about the eyeshadows, so I want to see what the hype is all about. This one features two nude colors and two purple colors, which I own slightly less of than nude/brown shades. The bottom left purple shade is just begging to be blended into my crease.
  5. Clinique A Black Honey Affair Eyeshadow Palette . This one is similar to the Charlotte Tilbury one, but has more colors for a cheaper price (but let's be real I'll probably get the Charlotte Tilbury one over this). This combines my purple and nude eyeshadow loves, and can create day or night looks. I've never tried Clinique eyeshadows but love their new Chubby Sticks for cheeks.
My beauty wish list is always growing, so I'll probably make this a monthly thing and update you if I purchased any of these. What do you have your eye on? Let me know!

Since most shows still don't come back for a week or two, I've taken to watching Bob's Burgers. It has a much more sarcastic and lovable humor than Family Guy or The Simpsons, which I liked but could never really get into. I'm already on season 3 of Bob's Burgers and it's great to watch at the end of a busy day or watch when I'm getting ready as I don't have to devote my full attention to following the plot. 


5 comments:

  1. Lovely post,dear! :))
    beautylove7694.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lipstick colour - beautiful!!! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this a new Clinique palette? I've heard about the neutural one, but I haven't seen this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes it showed up on the sephora website last week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog's a treasure trove for beauty product lovers. My wife's crazy about new products and is a diehard Clinique fan, so you've given me a great idea for her next birthday present in the eyeshadow palette. It makes buying these things easier when you have a product name, otherwise a bloke floating aimlessly around a make-up counter looks odd.

    Clifton Johnson @ Insuring The Product

    ReplyDelete