Monday, September 8, 2014

Bobbi Brown Smoky Nudes Eye Palette

Okay so this eyeshadow palette is ridiculously expensive. I didn't need it but it was too gorgeous to say no to. The Bobbi Brown Smoky Nudes Eye Palette contains eight shades with a variety of cream, matte, and shimmer finishes. Kate Upton is this fall's model for the collection, and I find her absolutely gorgeous. First of all, I'm a huge fan of the design. It's about the size of a shimmer brick, and the two tier level works well.



Most of these colors are different from what I have in my collection-- I tend to go for nude colors but these are smokier with purple and pink hues which are my favorite. The shimmers are incredible because they are so gorgeous and buttery without too much fallout, and all of them blend well together. It's expensive but worth it, so I recommend it if you have the cash to spare. 

Teaser Trailers for American Horror Story: Freak Show were released and they are everything I want and more. I'm going through serious withdrawal but it comes back a month from today! Also, an alternate ending for How I Met Your Mother was just released--I don't think I really liked it and am glad they stayed the way things did. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I love Bobbi Brown - so many gorgeous products to choose from with absolutely gorgeous shades too! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete