Friday, February 5, 2016

February Wish List

We're only halfway through winter, but that doesn't stop the Spring Makeup from coming out! Some of these have official launch dates and swatches already on the internet, while others could drop either tomorrow or in three months.


Too Faced PB and J Palette. How adorable is this eyeshadow palette? Too Faced consistently knocks it out of the park with cute and creative product ideas (hello Bon Bon palette). These colors are a nice mix of warm nudes with some deeper purple shades, and it's supposed to smell somewhat like PB and J (not sure what that will taste like). It's an Ulta exclusive, launching at the end of the month.
Benefit Dew the Hoola Liquid Bronzer. I love to use the regular Benefit Hoola powder as a contour, so I can't wait for it to come out in a liquid formula. The gold packaging is to die for, and I've seen a few swatches, which are the perfect bronze shade. I don't have a ton of experience with liquid bronzers, so it will be a trial. Benefit is pretty great at making user-friendly products, so I'm sure it won't be too difficult to use.
Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation. If you know me, you know I love Charlotte Tilbury. This foundation has been available in the UK for a few months and I become so envious whenever anyone talks about it. I'm excited to try this fuller-coverage, "magic" foundation but am not sure when it will launch. Crossing my fingers for this month!
NYC Demi Lovato Palette. NYC has a rep for being a brand that is so cheap that its quality is also poor, but after seeing swatches of this palette, those rumors can go to rest. It looks like a dupe for the Naked palette and the color quality seems far above their $5 price tag. It's already at some Target stores, but since there are sadly none in the state of Vermont, I'm still waiting for it to appear for sale online.

What products launching in February are you excited for? Share below!

2 comments:

  1. The peanut butter & jelly palette just looks soooooo cute, tee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the Charlotte Tilbury foundation and I like it a lot. I did buy it in London though. It literally does not move! xx

    http://www.thatnewdress.com

    ReplyDelete