Monday, February 22, 2016

Beauty Blogger Tag

I've been feeling a bit uninspired lately, so I figured I would let the questions do the work for me and prompt something worth reading. I found it randomly on google and hopefully you enjoy it!

*Not my makeup collection, but drooling over the organization.

1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
Naturally very wavy/curly

2. What is your natural hair colour?
Dark brown

3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I dyed my hair black in a salon a few times last year, but it's growing out to natural brown again.

4. How often do you wash your hair?
Usually every other day

5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it?
I change it sometimes, although leggings are an everyday staple for me. Some days, I'll just throw on a t shirt and others put more effort into what I wear.

6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I usually get them done at salons every couple of months and touch it up on my own in between.

7. How often to you change your nail polish?
Whenever it chips, so usually every week or so.

8. Do you polish your toes in the winter, too or just in the summer?
All year round!

9. How long does it take to put on your makeup?
Anywhere between 10-20 minutes.

10. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
I do my foundation, eyes, and then go back to finishing up my face.

11. Do you "collect" makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
If only I could just buy what I need when I need it... I'm a collector for sure.

12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Never!

13. Do you do a full face of makeup every day?
Almost always during the weekdays, but on weekends I either wear nothing or the bare minimum.

14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family)?
Not if I'm just hanging out.

15. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Yes, and people usually ask if I'm tired or okay when I have a bare face.

16. How many high end products do you have?
Probably about half of my collection, so a decent amount... but mostly high end things that were worth the price tag.

17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
Only every couple of weeks, which I know is bad...

18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
I sometimes think about what I'm going to wear, but it's usually just decided when I get dressed.

19. How often do you change your handbag?
Almost never, I use my Rebecca Minkoff crossbody practically every day.

20. What time do you get up & go to sleep?
I usually go to sleep around 11-12 and wake up around 9-9:30.

21. How often & when do you workout?
I plead the fifth...

22. Left-handed or Right-handed?
Right-handed.

23. How tall are you?
5'7"

24. Do you speak a foreign language?
Despite years of Spanish, a year of Italian, and a year of French, I think I still have to say no.

25. How many pets do you have?
None sadly :(

26. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Definitely--certain bloggers have an "effect" on me where I want to try basically anything they love.

27. How did you come up with your blog name?
It just kind of came to me. I knew I wanted it to be "beauty" something because it doesn't limit the things I can talk about on my blog. "Beauty" can be a multitude of things. 

28. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
Pretty much just my iphone.

29. How often do you clean your house? (Daily, weekly, other)
I try to clean my room as I go, so I don't have a ton to clean at one time. Now the kitchen on the other hand.... that should definitely be cleaned more.

30. What is your favourite colour?
Purple

31. What is your favorite beauty/fashion magazine?
Hmmm I like Glamour or People Stylewatch.

32. Do you swear?
Yes

33. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Working today for a few hours then I'm not sure what the rest of the day has in store!

If you do this tag, comment below and share your blog!

1 comment: