Friday, January 22, 2016

Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Blush Palette

It seems like Gwen Stefani can do no wrong. She basically broke the internet with her Urban Decay eyeshadow she collaborated on in November, and shortly after we were teased about this blush palette. It launched out of nowhere last week, so you can best believe I grabbed it up immediately. I've tried a few of the 8 Hour Powder Blushes and was a big fan, so I figured these would be the same.


The outside packaging is very similar to the eyeshadow palette--I love the white and gold design. It's a bit bulky but nothing crazy. Each blush is a pretty decent size, and the large mirror makes it great for travel. You get a nice arrange of colors--Cherry is a light pink that I will probably use the least, Easy is a deeper shade similar to Nars Orgasm, Angel is a shimmery natural color, and Hush is a bit more pink. OC is supposed to be a highlighter, but it was almost as pigmented as the blushes (just a slightly lighter shade), so I almost think of it as a blush. Lo Fi is the only true matte color, as it's marketed as a bronzer, but I think it's a bit too warm for me, so I would use it as a blush.

L-R: Cherry, Easy, Angel, Hush, OC, Lo Fi

If you love the Urban Decay blushes, or just Gwen Stefani, this is reasonably priced for the product quality you get. My only warning is don't expect this palette to be used for everything on your face--you can get away with OC as a highlight, but I think you would need to use a separate bronzer/contour. Since they all work as blush shades, it's still a winner in my book. There are also new lipsticks and matching lipliners she launched with the collection, which is available now at Sephora!

1 comment:

  1. These look so pretty! Loves the peachy shades, especially OC!

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete