Monday, June 15, 2015

Happy Blog-a-versary!

Yesterday marked the one year anniversary of A Day in the Life. I created this blog on a whim, bored at my old job, and it's become way better than I can imagine. Throughout the past year, I've had over 12,000 views (which means over 1,000 views a month). I went from 0 comments to an average of 5 on a post, plus I have actual followers who I know are reading each post. In return, I have found some of my favorite blogs and created a sense of community. My makeup knowledge has vastly increased and every day I learn more. Writing a blog allows me to express myself and I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for the people who wanted to read my thoughts. Although I'm not posting daily anymore, I've still managed to post weekly. A Day In The Life can only grow, and I'm proud of its progress so far.



Here's a throwback to my first ever post, where I kind of just mused and threw around some random thoughts. I'd like to do that again every so often, what do you think?

Whether this is your first time reading the blog, or you've been with me from the beginning, thanks for your support. Here's to many more posts to come!

3 comments:


  1. Oh My Gosh!! your blog is gawjus!! love the design !!

    had a great read :D keep up the good work
    would love to know your thoughts on my video

    Myquestiontag


    Have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary to your blog! :D

    www.maireem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete