Friday, January 30, 2015

Face of the Day #3

I'm so happy with all the positivity on my latest post, Why It's OK To Not Be OK. I've had the most views of any post so far and have reached over 7000 views since starting my blog in June! I haven't done a Face of the Day in a while, so I'm sharing my simple look that I wear to class during the week. I used some everyday staples as well as some products I don't use as often as I should.




If you're looking for a good show to binge-watch in a couple of days, check out The Fall on Netflix. There are only 11 episodes, so you don't have to get that addicted. It's an Irish psychological drama about a serial killer and it is so so good, especially if you like shows like The Killing.




2 comments:

  1. I've heard The Fall is a great show! I loved watching Hannibal when it was on, so creepy and thrilling. Chanel powder looks gorgeous.

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great FOTD, all those products look amazing!

    http://themakeup-gypsy.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete