Monday, January 19, 2015

Make Up Forever Desire Me Cheek Set

Confession time: I've never read Fifty Shades of Grey. It's not that I'm embarrassed to read it, it just doesn't really appeal to me. Maybe I'll see the movie when it comes out, but the book has inspired a Make Up Forever limited edition collection. I spotted this on a whim in Sephora the other day and figured I would give it a try.


The Desire Me Cheek Set is a great value at $49, compared to the $112 it claims to cost. It comes housed in this gorgeous velvet bag. Not sure what I'll use it for, as I normally toss these things, but this one is so cute I've decided to keep it. You next get three blush shades, a highlight shade, pinky blush shade, and coraly glow shade.

I think what drew me the most to this was the color variety--they seem super pigmented in the pan, but blend out naturally on the cheeks. You can combine all three, use one, or two for a variety of looks. They're a bit shimmery but not so much that they highlight pores. I would be a bit careful with the highlight shade as that does have the most shimmer.


I've never tried Make Up Forever blushes, but this blush brush is so incredibly soft. The mini size makes it great for traveling and it applies colors like a dream. The set is worth it almost for just the brush alone, considering their brushes are pretty pricy.



4 comments:

  1. You should try the makeup on so we can see it on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this brush, it would be nice for contouring as well x
    Stefanie | Casualllyawkward | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! :) This post is very inspiring, keep up the great work! I'm a fan. :)

    www.officialzalona.com

    ReplyDelete