Saturday, January 10, 2015

These Are A Few of My Favorite Blogs

Without reading others' blogs, mine wouldn't be here today. I love reading other blogs for inspiration and it's where I get the majority of my product recommendations. If you like reading mine, I definitely recommend checking out these ones.



Vivianna Does Makeup. Anna is probably my all-time favorite blogger. She does great in-depth product reviews, round-ups, fitness tips, recipes, and more.

The Beauty Department. If you're looking for ways to improve your beauty routine, they have awesome tips that you wouldn't normally think of.

Temptalia. Beauty products are thoroughly reviewed with a grade, complete with many swatches. There are comparisons to other products and honest reviews.

The Sunday Girl. There are multiple blog posts per day, with lots of product round-ups and looks at new products.

Nouveau Cheap. The perfect blog for bargain hunters. There are new drugstore sightings posted, as well as deals on more expensive products. Also, reviews of great drugstore buys are great if you prefer spending less on makeup.

The Beauty Look Book. High-end product lovers, this is for you. Lots of great pictures give realistic representations, as well as swatches of similar products.

Essie Button. Estee is so amazing that she has her own hashtag, #theessiebuttoneffect, on twitter because her recommendations are that good. She's so down to earth and I feel like we're best friends just by reading her blog and watching her videos.

Play it forward and post a comment to your blog or another one that you love!

4 comments:

  1. Definitely going to check out some of these and i love Estee she is so amazing and just seems like a fun and entertaining person. Another one of my favourites is Zoella who does a beauty and lifestyle blog, she is a big inspiration to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these sorts of posts to find and love new blogs and their blogger creators! I have actually been a reader of all of the blogs you mention with the exception of "The Beauty Look Book" which I had never heard of. I'll be on my way to visit it soon!!

    Much Love,
    -Stephanie Eva
    www.stephanieheva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all these blogs too! I just posted on a few of my favourite Youtubers to watch, including Essie Button :)

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are my favorites too! I love reading Viviannadoesmakup.

    http://arnellavanilla.com/category/home/

    ReplyDelete