Monday, February 2, 2015

January Favorites

We're already 1/12 of the way through 2015 (doesn't that sound so depressing?). Unfortunately, I got into an accident a few days ago and broke my nose. I'll be okay, but the saddest part is I won't be able to wear makeup for at least a week. I'm going to try my best to post again this week, but I wanted to make sure I got my monthly favorites out on time.


MAC Absolutely It Lip Pencil. The lip liner obsession has been all too real lately, and this is one of my favorites. It's a gorgeous dusty rose that looks great either alone or under another color, and it's non-drying.
Clinique Chubby Stick Sculpting Contour. I'm obsessed with the Clinique Chubby Sticks for lips and face, so I knew i would love this. It makes contouring so easy--you just rub it on and blend. The color is slightly warmer than I would like, but the ease of the product makes up for it.
Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow. Ever since I got this product in June, I've been obsessed. It's been a huge part of my rotation lately--the bronzer is great for contouring or adding subtle color, and the highlight is absolutely gorgeous with making cheeks glow.
Charlotte Tilbury Vampy Varnish Eyeshadow Palette. Surprise, surprise--another Charlotte Tilbury product. I love all the eyeshadow quads, and the burgundy tones of this one are so beautiful. It can be built up for a day or night look, and that top left shade is to die for.
La Roche Posay Rosaliac Serum. I've always struggled with redness, but this serum works wonders for toning it down. It's one of the first products where I've really noticed an improvement.
Chloe Eau de Parfum Spray. This might possibly be my new signature scent. I love the notes of rose and peony, and it has great staying power. If you're in search of a new scent, I highly recommend this one.


TV Shows: I'm currently watching Orphan Black... it's an awesome show about a bunch of clones who are connected. I also really recommend the mini series Black Mirror--it's a modern day Twilight Zone that focuses on the negative side effects of technology in the near future.

What did you love in January? Let me know!

4 comments:

  1. I love the Chloe Eau De Parfum so much! Its just the perfect outdoorsy kind of scent :)

    Allie I RainyAllie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Chloe Perfume! :) x

    extantmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That CT palette looks seriously amazingggg. Just posted my January favourites today :)

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great favourites! I'm complety addicted to that CT bronze palette and Dolce Vita palette too!
    xx
    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete