Monday, February 23, 2015

New Charlotte Tilbury Products

If I see the words "new" and "Charlotte Tilbury" in the same sentence, you can bet I'll be all over it. These have been collected over the past month and you can bet I'm loving them. I know she launched some matte lipsticks in the UK a few months ago and I keep waiting for them to come to us. I'm lucky these products even came since (spoiler alert) they perform extremely well. On to the in-depth review!


Lip Magic Lip Balm. My lips get dry in winter, but for some reason they've been especially gross lately. They say good things come in all shapes and sizes, so this little lip balm packs a mighty punch. It uses hyaluronic acid to give lips a plumper and refreshed feel, while also working below the surface to provide long-term healing benefits. 

Lip Renewing Honey Bee Scrub. Speaking of matte lipsticks, my biggest pet peeve is when they dry and show all your fine lines on your lips. Enter this baby. It's a gentle scrub that exfoliates and uses a whole buncha softening products. It works well with the lip balm or on it's own, and both can be used as lipstick primers. It doesn't need to be washed off, as it pretty much absorbs right into your lips. 

Beach Stick in Fomenter and Moon Beach. Think of these as the Clinique Chubby Stick for Face's sophisticated older sister. The cream blush blends like a dream and "contains creamy polymers that moisturize the skin and glowing pigments that blend easily into your skin surface, illuminating it with brilliant, color-saturated pigments to give you that irresistible summer glow". I have Moon Beach, which is a pale golden shade that works alone or as a highlighter and Formentera, which is a natural rosy shade. 

Moon Beach, Formentera

Let me know if you'd like to see any more Charlotte Tilbury products reviewed!

4 comments:

  1. Oooh haven't seen any bloggers talk about the lip scrub! Sounds lovely. I really, really, reallyyyy want to try the contour/highlight palette :)

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kind of excited for the Lip Renewing Honey Bee Scrub. I like that it absorbs right into your lips.

    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW your blog is amazing! I really enjoyed reading it! :) Very inspiting blog post, keep up the great work, I'm a fan! :)

    xoxo ElsaBeautyTeen

    http://omgyousassqueen.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  4. They sound so lovely, I adore the name moon beach, it sounds like such a magical escape and looks like a lovely colour too!

    http://katsbeautytales.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete