Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Filming Face Of The Day

It's been a hot second since I've acted. I did plays/musicals in high school, but just filmed a short neo-noir film for a friend's film project. It was fun to reenter the spotlight and I will definitely post some stills once it has been edited and finalized. It was in black and white, so my face was pretty natural, but we made sure to do a dark red lip to pop. Here's everything I used for the natural, no-makeup yet femme noir look. My bag was the Fleur De Force makeup bag which was super big and great for holding everything.


Face
It Cosmetics QVC Palette (can't find online but had a blush, bronzer, cream highlight, and setting powder)

Eyes

Lips
MAC Giambattista Vali Lipstick in Eugenia (no longer online)

I also used my mini Bioderma to remove/fix any makeup. Let me know what makeup you would use if you had to do a neo-noir look!










No comments:

Post a Comment