Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Fall Favorites Tag

One of my favorite Youtubers, Jaclyn Hill, created this tag as a YouTube video and although I don't have a YouTube channel, I thought it would still work as a blogging tag. I love anything to do with fall, so if you do this tag on your blog/channel, share below!


Favorite Candle: My boyfriend recently bought me the Golden Cinnamon candle from Bath & Body Works and it smells amazing. I forgot how intense (in a good way) these candles smell and they're usually on some sort of sale. This one has cinnamon, sugar, and caramel, but they have a big selection of fall candles.
Favorite Lip Color: Oh god this is a toughie. I've been trying out so many new lip products lately that it's hard to find a favorite, but I love anything mauve/nude. The Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Glastonberry is one of my favorites not just for the formula, but its an amazing vampy purple shade perfect for fall.
Favorite Drink: I don't really have a specific "fall" drink, but I find myself drinking more apple cider.
Favorite Blush: Again another toughie! It would have to be a neutral or warm golden shade, like MAC Warm Soul
Favorite Clothing Item: A recent discovery has been this Urban Outfitters Cardigan. I have the black and tan shades and am wearing them all the time. They're made of such a soft material and are so drapey and comfortable that they go with anything.
Favorite Fall Movie: Again, as much as I love fall, I don't think I have a specific movie that I watch every fall. If I like a movie, I'll just watch it whenever i feel in the mood.
Favorite Fall TV Show: If we're talking a new show, then Scream Queens for sure! And as far as returning shows, American Horror Story: Hotel just came out Wednesday and is amazing so far. And I can't forget How To Get Away With Murder.
Favorite Thanksgiving Food: Because I'm a vegetarian, I'm not a huge fan of most Thanksgiving foods. I do love a good veggie stuffing though.
Favorite Halloween Costume: This is supposed to be my favorite Halloween costume I've ever been, and I think that might be a Hershey's Kiss when I was a toddler (sadly no pictures could be found).

No comments:

Post a Comment