Monday, November 30, 2015

November Favorites

Once again, we are at the end of a year. It's crazy that December is tomorrow. Since I'm graduating in May, I feel like time is moving way too fast for me to handle. It was pretty temperate for a New England winter a couple of weeks ago but starting yesterday, it's become freezing. There was no shortage of favorites this month, so here we go!


Breakups to Makeup Bag. Look how cute this is! I love the gold metallic writing and obviously inside there are a slew of my favorite things inside when I use it. It holds a decent amount and is very durable. It's made of vegan leather which makes it even better!
Ciate Olivia Palermo Smokey Suedes Eyeshadow Palette. Ciate, which used to just do nail products, launched a makeup line this year. And for the holidays, they have an ultra-luxe makeup collection in collab with Olivia Palermo. This eyeshadow palette is gorgeous. Most shades are shimmery, which are my favorites. There are some nudes, a dark green shade, and deep plum shade which are perfect for creating a smokey eye. It's slim and compact for travel, so it makes a perfect holiday gift for the eyeshadow lover in your life.
Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor in Sultry. It wouldn't be a favorites without a liquid lipstick right? Revlon launched these at the drugstore about a month and a half ago and I'm obsessed. They're the best drugstore liquid lipstick I've found--they do dry down matte and last a long time. I love this pinky nude color and wish they had more MLBB colors (I'm not a fan of the brighter shades).
Rimmel The Only 1 Lipstick in It's a Keeper and Naughty Nude. Rimmel always releases their new products in the UK and then they slowly trickle to the US. I got these from Feel Unique and love them. They have more of a lip balm texture, but with the pigmentation and lasting color of a lipstick. There are a ton of shades and Feel Unique usually does offers on them as well.
Hylamide Hydration BoosterGlow Booster, and Eye Serum. I had heard a little about the Hylamide Range but was super excited when I saw it at CVS (currently on sale for BOGO 50% off). I've been using the glow serum in the morning to add radiance to my skin and the re-hydration serum at night to add hydration (duh). I use the eye serum morning and night and I'm very impressed with how it hydrates and slightly diminishes my under-eye circle. It's relatively affordable skincare that delivers high-end results.


3 comments:

  1. I've heard such great things about that eyeshadow palette! So glad it's living up to it's expectations. I haven't yet found the new liquid lipsticks from Revlon but clearly I need to track them down! Also, YES to that makeup bag! It's so cute!
    Ivory Avenue

    ReplyDelete