Friday, August 14, 2015

Too Faced and Stila at Nordstrom Rack

Ahh Nordstrom Rack. It's like TJ Maxx--but better. I've found some really really good deals there, because you get products that were either intended for or actually at Nordstrom. Although you can often find luck at TJ Maxx or Marshall's, if you're looking for more recognizable brand, The Rack is the place to go. One of my favorite bloggers Nouveau Cheap often posts of sightings that readers share, so when I saw that there was a chance to score lots of bargains, I swung by one at home. These were the two I was most interested, although they had lots of Bliss products and holiday gift sets as well.


Stila Valentine's Day Pretty in Pink Blush. Originally $18, this is marked down to only $6 on the website, but by the time you pay for shipping, it's more costly than the $10 I got it for at the Rack. The design is super cute, and you get either a light light pink or a more baby pink that you can use individually or together. It doesn't have any visible glitter, but gives a nice sheen to the cheeks. Pigment isn't crazy, which is great because I only like pink blushes like this when it doesn't make me look like a clown. 
Too Faced Air Buffed BB Cream in Vanilla Glow. This was the real steal of the show--it's not available in stores but still full priced on most online retailers, whereas i got it for $8!!! Amazing right?? Although it's a BB Cream, it's a thick, almost concealer like texture that applies nicely and doesn't look cakey. Cream foundations can be a tricky one but this isn't tacky or sticky. It also comes with a cute little Kabuki brush that's amazing quality and perfect to use for this--how rare is that? They had almost all of the colors, which was a relief. I picked the second lightest just by opening and looking at them and it's a good match.

Have you tried either of these? Gotten anything good lately at Nordstrom Rack? Comment below!

3 comments:

  1. I haven't tried this yet but the Stila Valentine's blush looks so nice! :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really Really need to try out some too faced stuff!
    http://acelittleblog.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Wife divorce me for no reason, thanks to Dr Brave for bringing back my wife,and brought great joy to my family once again, My name is James Mack. i live in Italy, I`m happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she did not love me anymore So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited.(bravespellcaster@gmail.com}, So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next day what an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who did not call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster . So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same web site: http://lovespelltemple.weebly.com,if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back. So thanks to Dr Brave for bringing back my wife,and brought great joy to my family once again.bravespellcaster@gmail.com, Thanks you Dr Brave, i will always be testifying about your good work.and for any questions call me {James Mack} on +393279282206.This spell is a 100% Guarantee for your situation.

    ReplyDelete