Monday, March 14, 2016

Jordana Made to Last Liquid Eyeshadows

Long time, no blog! I was in LA last week for spring break and took a mini-vacation from blogging. I was feeling a bit uninspired, but lots of new makeup launches have me feeling revived! There were a couple of new launches from Wet n Wild and Jordana that I was hoping to find at a Walgreens out there, but unfortunately I only found one of the three items i was looking for. Fortunately, it was a fully stocked display, so naturally I grabbed all the colors.


 The Jordana Cream Eyeshadows are so new that I can't find them anywhere online, although they can also be found at some K Marts if you're lucky. They were only $5, which is quite affordable. They may look like a lipgloss, but don't be deceived--they are gorgeous cream eyeshadows. They have a doe-foot applicator, and the formula is quite wet. It dries down to a more creamy texture. So far, I've only worn one as a primer, and it did a wonderful job of intensifying my color. The formula reminds me of the Rimmel Liquid Eyeshadows, and is also comparable to higher-end formulas like the Armani ones. Forever Sand (01) is a champagne shade and Not A Wink Pink (01) is a more pink, rose gold shade. Immortal Metal (03) is, as the name applies, a more metallic brown. Uphold Gold (04) is the most golden shade, Dusk Til Bronze (05) is a more taupey, bronze brown and Around Town Brown (06) is a deep true brown.


I'm glad I got all 6 shades, since I love the formula and can see myself reaching for these neutral shades quite a bunch. If you can find them anywhere, I highly recommend snatching them up--you won't be disappointed!



4 comments:

  1. nice blog, I follow you :)
    Happy Monday!

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing product dear! Love your blog <3

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shades look lovely! I've never tried a liquid eyeshadow before. I'm curious now! x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Long time, no blog! I was in LA last week for spring break and took a mini-vacation from blogging. I was feeling a bit uninspired, but lots of new makeup launches have me feeling revived! There were a couple of new launches from Wet n Wild and Jordana that I was hoping to find at a Walgreens out there, but unfortunately I only found one of the three items i was looking for. Fortunately, it was a fully stocked display, so naturally I grabbed all the colors. stitching unit , ladies tailor , custom tailor , tailor near me , tailor shop , Online Tailor Shop , tailoring company , custom tailoring services , stitching unit , best online tailor

    ReplyDelete