Monday, March 2, 2015

New Additions to the Stash

I'm home from break, which can only mean one thing--time to hit up an actual Sephora. I've had most of these items on my wish list for a little bit and was super excited to pick them up. I've only used them once or twice so far, so I can't give full reviews yet but am so far not disappointed with anything.


Dior Cheek & Lip Glow. This was one of those ehhh do-I-really-need-it? products. Two in one things usually only work for one aspect on me, but this one is surprisingly versatile. It's a light liquid gel texture that gives lips a long lasting stain or adds a hint of natural color to cheeks.
Dior Nude Shimmer Powder in Amber. I don't have my hands one of the illusive Amber Diamonds, so I figured it would be my next best bet. It's too shimmery to use as a contour, but I like it as a bronzer or a way to add some sun kissed color into my cheeks. A light hand is best, as the shimmer can be overwhelming, and the brush it comes with is actually decent quality.
Marc Jacobs Twinkle Pop Eye Stick in On the Verge. There have already been a few posts dedicated to my love of these, and I wanted to add a purple to the stash.
Marc Jacobs Lip Creme in Infamous. All of the lipsticks were revamped, and this soft peony caught my eye. I already love a few of the nude ones and this one was great too. It's creamy and doesn't settle into lip lines, what more could ya want?
Dior Star Concealer in Beige. I've already been loving the Dior Star foundation (notice a trend of me loving products and buying their counterparts?) so figured I would love this too. There's nothing too special about it, and I've only used it once, but it did provide good coverage while illuminating.
Milani Fierce Foil Lipsticks. These are brand new and seemed like an even sparklier version of the Milani lip glosses that are already awesome. Wearing them on their own is a bit too "I just bought this at Claire's and I'm 10", so use a light hand and layer wisely.
Milani Lip Liner in Nude. Another nude lipliner is the last thing I need, but it was buy 2 get one free, so I didn't think I could go wrong with this.

L-R: Milani Lip Liner (not sure why it looks brown), Fierce Foil Lip Glosses (next 2), Dior Lip and Cheek Glow, Marc Jacobs Infamous, Marc Jacobs Twinkle Pop, Dior Concealer, Dior Amber Powder





3 comments:

  1. Love Sephora, it's my happy place :) Haven't tried anything you got though!
    https://rachelshuchatmakeup.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I've never heard of the cheek and lip stain by dior before, and it sounds very interesing! Do you know whether it's new?

    xKat

    whatkatlovestoday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Dior Lip Glow, mine's about to run out and it's making me so sad to think about it!
    You've picked up some awesome products - have you tried the Dior Skin Star foundation?

    Dar | www.holylipstick.com

    ReplyDelete