Monday, March 30, 2015

March Favorites

March was a very tempting month... so many exciting launches were either released or announced to release, but I have resisted most so far. Look out for a beauty wishlist or new launches post coming soon!


Laura Mercier Face Illuminating Powder. I just got this a couple of weeks ago but it seems as if it's already out of stock! This gorgeous golden highlight is incredibly fine milled and I love the look of the embossing. It reminds me of the Bobbi Brown golden highlighter I got around Christmas, but I think I like this one even more.
Nars Dual Intensity Blush in Fervor. These have been a hot item since their launch date. They can be used wet or dry, individual or together, on eyes or cheeks... the possibilities are endless! The formula is very similar to the eyeshadows of the same name and I love this color combination for spring.
Make Up Forever Hydrating Primer. Normally I don't fall in love with the little samples I get as Sephora rewards, but this one changed my mind. It's super nourishing and always makes my skin feel so soft even after I apply foundation. I want to buy a full sized one, but there are so many different options I'm not sure which one to get!
Omorovicza Queen of Hungary Mist. Holy expensive item. I've heard great things about the brand but it's way too expensive for me to justify. I kindly got this as a birthday present from my friend a couple of months ago and have been loving it since (I forgot to include it in my Feb. favorites). It's soothing, toning, smells amazing, and I feel so luxurious when I use it.
Tom Ford Casablanca Lipstick. This was my first big makeup splurge last year, and I've recently been using it again. It's in my favorite rosy nude shade, lasts forever, and is incredibly hydrating (it better for the hefty price tag).

L-R: Laura Mercier, Nars Fervor Left and Right, Tom Ford



Let me know what you loved in March!

6 comments: