Friday, May 22, 2015

Thank You Mirror Mirror!

I was fortunate enough to receive some samples and full-sized products from my favorite makeup store in Vermont, Mirror Mirror. I discovered it last summer, and although my wallet wasn't happy, I certainly was. They are (I believe) the only luxury makeup/skincare/body store in Vermont, offering brands like Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercier, La Mer, Trish McEvoy, and so much more. The staff is extremely helpful and knowledgeable, which is a benefit of an independent store. In addition to a great variety of products, they also offer manicures, pedicures, waxes, and facials. What more could you want? My favorite products from the bunch are a sparkly pink lip gloss from Bobbi Brown and a satin lip pencil from Nars. If you live in Vermont, I highly recommend checking it out.




My first week on the job is complete! It's definitely more work and less down time than I'm used to, but it's not so stressful that I'm running around like a chicken with its head cut off. The thing I probably hate the most is that I'm not done until later in the day and I often have stuff to do after, which means that I don't have as much time for blog posts! I have a three day weekend, so I'm hoping to get a few good posts scheduled then :)

3 comments:

  1. The sparkly pink lip gloss sounds lovely and summery! Can't wait to see it on :) xx

    VanessaVonJames | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with everything in work! <3

    www.maireem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! :) I am new to your blog.
    Congrats on the new job - you will make everything work when you have gotten used to the new scheme ;)

    Lucky you with all the products.

    Cylia
    http://noshandchat.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete