Monday, May 4, 2015

Helpful Makeup Links

I know I get the majority of my makeup ideas from the internet. If you're completely new to makeup, or have been a beauty aficionado for years, here are some helpful tips and tricks for a variety of looks and products.


For the beginner who wants to get the most out of their eyeshadow palette...

19 Useful Tips for People Who Struggle With Eyeshadow

For those who want to revive their dry skin...

The VDM Guide to Glossy Skin

For those who have no idea how to do the contouring trend...

Quick Tip: Contouring

For the experimenter who wants to make the most from their money...

Multitasking Makeup Products

For the one who thinks they knew everything...

Into the Gloss' Best Beauty Tips

7 comments:

  1. Such a useful list. I'm definitely using the dry skin one!
    Love your blog btw- Do you have Bloglovin?
    xx
    www.adrugstoreaddiction.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a useful list. I'm definitely using the dry skin one!
    Love your blog btw- Do you have Bloglovin?
    xx
    www.adrugstoreaddiction.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The contouring one is super useful. I could always get better at it. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great list! I really like the contouring one as it is HUGE right now!
    Stephanie | theFantasia.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome links! Love Bobbi Brown's book (where the image is from), did a review of it :)

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love multi-tasking with my products, I often use lipstick as blush :)
    https://cherieedle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great share! I know I've seen that Buzzfeed article about eyeshadow on Pinterest several times. And that contour guide definitely made the rounds and inspired one of my posts :)

    ReplyDelete