Monday, December 14, 2015

Too Faced Spring Collection Part 1

It's the most wonderful time of the year... the time when spring makeup collections already are coming out! Also the fact that I just have to survive the rest of this week then my semester is over. As much as I love the break, it's always hard to find things to occupy my time during the four weeks I have off. Luckily for you guys, that means I have more time to do blog posts! I have two much anticipated items from the new Too Faced Spring 2016 collection.


First up is the gorgeous Chocolate Bon Bons Eyeshadow Palette. I love the original Chocolate Bar Palette and the Semi-Sweet one is pretty decent, but this is my favorite. The chocolate shaped tin is adorable, and this one is a cute pink color. Most of the shadows are shaped like hearts, which takes the cuteness to a new level. And it smells like chocolate! I think this might be my favorite simply for the variety of shades--there are some lighter neutral shades, as well as more pigmented and deeper shades I'm not sure why so many companies are including bright pink shades in their palettes, because I personally don't think it's a color I will ever use. Even if you already own the other two Chocolate Bar Palettes, this is worth it.

Chocolate Bon Bons Palette (starting from top left)

I already own one full-size Love Flush Blush, but for less than the price of two full-size ones, you can have a sampling with the Love Flush Blush Wardrobe. It's very long and skinny, which makes it hard to store. Fortunately, each size blush is decent enough to swirl your brush in. Since I already own one, I knew I loved the formula. There are some brighter colors than I would normally wear, but it's good to have for a variety of shades in one place. It's an incredible value for the Too Faced lover in your life.

L-R: Love Hangover, Baby Love, I Will Always Love You, How Deep is Your Love?, Justify My Love and Your Love is King

There are also six brand new melted lipsticks in gorgeous chocolate nude shades, as well as a makeup brush. Expect a post on those in the next couple of weeks and comment below if you've tried any of the new Too Faced products!

No comments:

Post a Comment