Monday, April 13, 2015

April Beauty Wish List

Maybe it's just because I'm WAY more invested in the makeup world than I used to be, but I feel like every other day there's a super exciting new product or brand launch. A few of these I will definitely purchase and some are just that--wish list items that maybe will find their way into my stash once I can justify a $70 face mask.


Murad Invisiblur. A primer, sunscreen, and pore minimizer in one--you know I'm sold. I got a small sample of this from Sephora and I've been loving using it for the past couple of weeks. The clear liquid gel melts into your skin instantly and I really notice it smoothing my pores. I use it as a last step in my skincare routine but usually still use a primer.
Clinique Pop Lip Color and Primer. Bloggers everywhere have been raving about these affordable lippies. Because they include a primer, they're supposed to be long-lasting and in between a matte and shine finish. I have my eye on Plum Pop, a mauve-y color that's very me.
Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Love Liberty. If it's a new Charlotte Tilbury product, you can bet I'm all over it. I've been waiting for these matte lippies to launch in the US and they're available exclusively on her website for a month. They claim to be non-drying, and this darker berry shade is slightly different than my normal picks but still wearable.
YSL Liquid Eyeshadow in Taupe Drop. I don't think I really own anything like this. It's a liquid creamy eyeshadow that dries onto eyes with a slightly sheeny finish, and I really like the applicator. The taupe purple shade is screaming my name, but not sure I can justify spending $30 on one shadow (although it's uniqueness is a plus).
Charlotte Tilbury Goddess Clay Mask. Now this is something I probably would only obtain if it was gifted to me, but a clay mask for dry skin works for me. With claims of pore tightening, gorgeous packaging, and created by Charlotte Tilbury, I'm sure I would love it.

*Not pictured but Hourglass is also releasing an Incandescent Electra blush soon that I can't wait to try! It's previously exclusive just to their ambient blush palette (the middle shade) but is being released as a single shade.

What's on your beauty radar? Do share!


3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I want to try everything Charlotte Tillbury! I love their packaging and I've heard so many good reviews!

    doitfortheirony.com / Creative blog for the future obsessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of amazing picks here! I really want to try Charlotte Tilbury's line, I'm super excited because it will be sold here in Canada beginning in June!

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. Would love it if you could check out my latest Alexander McQueen fashion post!
    Kisses xo | From Aliona With Love 

    ReplyDelete