Monday, December 1, 2014

November Favorites

It's crazy enough that we only have a month left of the year, but even crazier that I have less than two weeks left of the semester! I have a couple of finals and some papers then I'm done next Friday! Due to that, blog posts may be less frequent but will return with creative content over break since I won't have access to my whole makeup collection. Let me know in the comments what sorts of different posts you would want to see for December/January!


1. Liz Earle Brightening Treatment Mask. I love treating my skin to a face mask, but sometimes I don't have ten minutes to leave it on. This one from Liz Earle is great because you only have to leave it on for 2 minutes to get all the benefits. It gives a slight tingling sensation to rejuvenate skin and leave you looking more radiant, which is especially great in the winter months.
2. Charlotte Tilbury Signature Makeup Bag. In case you couldn't tell from the makeup bag I brought home, my Vera Bradley bag is bursting at the seams! I figured I would grab a makeup bag from my favorite lady Charlotte Tilbury and I love the design. It's very lightweight yet roomy, and the maroon and gold look lovely together.
3. Marc Jacobs Twinkle Pop Eye Stick in Three Shakes. I've recently been on an eyeshadow pencil kick, because they're easy to apply in a rush and last forever. This one from Marc Jacobs is no exception--creamy, pigmented, and long lasting. It also has a nice cooling sensation on eyelids.
4. Tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay Mascara. Just a great all around mascara. It lengthens and volumes without being clumpy, although you may want to layer it with another one if you're looking for a super dramatic look. The formula also claims to hydrate lashes and help them grow as an added bonus.
5. YSL Rouge Volupte Shine in #8 Pink in Confidence. I have a couple other shades of this lipstick, and when I heard this color compared to Chanel Rouge Allure in Boy, I couldn't resist. A great MLBB that's more on the pink side, it's sheer enough to not look like Barbie and makes lips moisturized and shiny.
6. YSL Gloss Volupte in 19. Basically me in a gloss. It's a rosy pink with glitter that's not in-your-face and it looks great alone or over a lipstick (like Pink in Confidence). The formula smells awesome and lasts for a pretty long time.

L-R: Three Shakes Twinkle Pop, Pink in Confidence YSL, YSL Lipgloss in 19




1 comment:

  1. I want to give the liz earle mask a go, my skin gets so dull and dry in winter xx

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete