Monday, July 28, 2014

I Left My Heart (and a Chunk of Change) In San Francisco

In case you don't know me, I'm obsessed with San Francisco. It's my absolute favorite city in the world and I just feel so happy there. I was fortunate enough to make my third trip there this year and had a great time. I stay with my mom's best friend when I'm there, and it's like being around my second family. Here are a few pictures from the trip...
View from Lombard St.

Stinson Beach

View of the city from Tiburon

It wouldn't be a complete vacation without some makeup shopping, so here's an overall view of what I got. Some in-depth reviews of products will be up at some point. Which ones would you like to see the most?

Marc Jacobs Eyeliner in Obey-Ge and Ro(Cocoa)
YSL Rouge Volupte Shine in Rose Infinite
YSL Touche Eclat Foundation in B30 (So excited about this)
Clarins Lip Balm Crayon in Tender Coral
MAC Paints in Stillife
MAC Lipstick in Sweetie

Now I realize that there were a lot of ridiculous splurge items but I did return about $300 worth of items to Sephora, so that's the only reason I went crazy with a few things. I also ordered a few things online that arrived home when I was away...
Nars Blush in Unlawful

I also bought a few clothing items but didn't want to make this post any longer than it already is, so those will be up tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my what a haul! I'm desperate to go to San Fran. I'd love to see a review on the hourglass blush, I've heard so much about them.
    www.ablogbygeena.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete